Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Friday, May 25, 2018

Stories that touch - She is bae

It was a tough day. The sun was blazing hot and I could feel sweat dripping down my back. I looked round for a cold drink as the horns blare, trying to out sound each other. Lagos traffic na wa, ha! I thought as I waved a hawker selling cold drinks. Suddenly, from nowhere, her car drove up to my side and I stared at the thick long human hair. She turned, and our eyes met. She gave me a smile and then drove away. Like a flash, I sensed a longing and noticed I had held my breath. She was stuning was all I thought of as I drove into our compound.




Wow tough day hun?


Bode asked as I walked into our apartment. I could only nod my head as I flung the keys towards the dinner.


Guy Island na korect place sha


I said as I slumped into a sofa


Na now you dey know?


Bode said as he reached for the fridge and took out two bottles of chilled soft drinks


If you see the babe wey I see for traffic today, shit menh you go love


Bode laughed and walked towards me
You and babes sha, when you go toast one make we rest know say you don hook up?


Leave that side abi you nor know say na money you dey take find beta geyfriend?

Hmm tell me something


Bode said, leaning against the sofa


See the kin babe wey I see today for traffic, only her appearance pass half a mill I mean her car alone, given the wear and tear fit cost 500gs then that her human her nor fit cost less than 100k so last-last, the babe don dey 1m levels that na my salary for 3months. Tell me, how I wan take maintain am?


At that instance, I noticed the bottles in Bode’s hands


Come who get those drinks wey you dey hold for hand so?


Bode laughed but before he could say anything, a tall sexy babe in bum shorts, black long human hair as fine as a horse tail, fling about as she catwalked, boobs bouncing under a crop top, came out of his room and walked towards him. She gave him a perk on the cheek, took a bottle, managed to wave at me and headed back to the room

 My jaws dropped as I pointed to her leave and muttered to Bode


Baa-baa-babe from the trafffii….



Bode’s eyes opened wide, looked towards his room door and then towards me in surprised humor. I could just feel him chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suz!

    I am Dan of the editorial team of JustFiction Publishing, a publishing house specializing in publishing novels, fiction, poetry and short stories of all genres from new, aspiring and experienced authors.

    I enjoyed reading this post, She is Bae. I'm contacting you with the view of a potential collaboration, where you will be able to publish and print your work and benefit from:

    -free of charge publication
    -worldwide sales of your book(s)
    -simple and quick publishing process with swift responses to your questions
    -eco-friendly, print-on-demand technology

    We operate in a relaxed yet professional and efficient way and would be delighted if you want to work with us! Would you like to receive a detailed brochure about our services?

    Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ddan,

      I am shocked I never got notified about this comment. Yes I won't mind the offer can we please talk some more? my email is ukey.sush@gmail.com

      Delete