Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stories that touch - She had it coming

She looked bored. Maybe I should stroll over there and offer her a drink. Maybe I should walk by, drop a pen and brush her as I make to pick it up. Oh! Crap, Tega thought to himself as he walked up to her and introduced himself. She said ‘Hi’ and looked away. He coughed, ordered a drink and walked away.






Shit menh! See how dem just butcher this babe like small chops

Which babe?

I asked as I ran towards Bode, grabbed his phone and started reading.
We just took a break from our usual early morning game-time. He had given me 3 K.O’s and I was yet to beat him.
My eyes popped as I recognized the face the face on the screen. Major flash back…the full sexy lips shaped in a pout... the mole just above her right eye... the sexy tattoo above her left breast...

See me see trouble yee!

I exclaimed as shock drew a tight fist on my face

 na the babe naaa... wawuuuu!

Which babe?

Bode asked as he tried to view the screen from over my shoulders

Kai sabi you see now, you see all im shakara wey e end now!

See wetin, which babe? Tega talk na make I grab ya levels; who she be?

Na that babe wey I tell you about, that babe wey just do me film trick turn me cappo sake of say I try talk to am

Guy either you talk or you keep firm. How I wan know the babe on top plenty babes wey you don tell me about?

My friend try grab me. Na that babe of yesternight. The one wey I tell you say wan look like Naomi Cambell, wey I try, tire, to scoop she bluff me waka

Ah! Are you seeeerious?

Bode asked as he grabbed his phone from me and looked at the face on the screen. He turned slowly and looked at me, shaking his head

See life, maybe she for never kpeme now if she bin follow you


Abi o chei, waste of better pomo… 

No comments:

Post a Comment