Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Thursday, April 14, 2011

You Count!

I can’t help but think am having a bad month. Yesterday was the worst; got info that my BB is beyond repairs and my office seat broke and I fell real bad. I still can’t help but wonder why all in one day it’s really sad unfortunately, am not sad lol. Some friends say they going to get me the phone now that will be nice if they really do. But I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket I wud get another BB net week.

I don’t know what it is I want to write about today just I feel like writing and not a poem or short story. Let’s see… the election! Ok, now tell me something, why is it that the youths have given up somewhat on our country and are refusing to vote or carry out their rights?

Do you know that the people have more voice than the politicians? Look at what happened when everyone screamed blue murder at the amount being spent for the independence; it was slashed even though just a lil but it showed we were HEARD. What about the DSTV stuff? Same tingy; that shows our VOICE speaks VOLUMN.

Go VOTE! It might be nothing but its symbolic. It shows YOU HAVE A RIGHT AND YOU ARE EXERCISING THAT RIGHT. It might look minimal but it’s a start for something BIG. Let’s not see suffering as part of Nigeria no, it has to stop. Nigeria CAN BE BETTER. And it’s UP TO US to make it better.

Do exercise your right and vote this SATURDAY.
Make it COUNT.

I BELIEVE IN A BETTER NIGERIA; I BELIEVE IN YOU TO MAKE IT BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment