Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Escapist

 The screams are loud, can hear them in my mind can see them shouting through the veil, wake up it says. I can’t seem to shake them off. Wake up it yells; no it’s my fault. I gave them the voice, now they scream as loud as a cymbal banging its way through my brain. My mind’s eye search for a part, an escape route yet finds none. ‘No am not a chicken’ I stay put in the silence of the lamb yet the voices destroys, kills my very being like wolves in a pack, devouring their victim. This is you, this is who you are, you can’t be someone else, and you can’t even fake it. ‘I know’ I scream to no one in particular with a voice only my insides can hear. ‘It’s just that how can people see me in different lights?’ was he right when he said I had multiple personality syndrome? I know I’m a different babe to different people. I know I can be sweet and I can be wicked and no one person sees these two sides at the same time (ok just deception). Was he right when he said I’m trapped by the game, I live for the game and now the game has become a part of me and I can’t decipher it from reality. Yes! I’m the master of the game: I rule the game the game don’t rule me. Yes! He is wrong, I play always to win cause am a winner and you, the sore loser.

Orchestrated attempts to make me sober aint going to work either, shutting the voices with vodka, I slip into oblivion enjoying the peace of silence and serenity. It’s not a lonely life I live, it’s a ME life. If my attitude annoys you, you have the WILL to defriend me as it seems. These voices will not choke me; they only make me strong, keeping my emotions in check. The trip was an eye opener, I sensed the betrayal yet I allowed it happen – all part of the game. If I play smooth its cause I don’t let the unwanted get to me. If it hurt u, its cause u claimed to understand the game when u DIDN’T. I’m not a whore so why will u think I play to lose? Mastery of the game takes a lot of efforts, disappointments and emotional instability; Lovers and friends – the ability to keep them after a bang, loyal and faithful is what makes you the MASTER.

Life is a game, the secrets of attraction teaches you how to make it wind to your tune. If am ambitious its cause I was born a WINNER, if am a go-getter it’s because I woke up to reality. I KNOW the LEDGE for KNOWLEDGE is the key to wisdom; WISDOM needed to gain the worlds riches. I boast of a world where I am the gift, the gift of friendship, laughter and most especially freedom. Be not as it may, those who don’t understand hate and what they hate, they fear. I am just the SIMPLE girl next door and when you knock, I shall open and serve you tea laced with vodka. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment