Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Friday, October 8, 2010

Calling all creative minds!

I remember a friend telling me he is a writer and I asked really, how many of your works have you published and he is like I have over a hundred online; a website where writers especially poets are urged to send their works to win prices and even get published. I felt it was a good way to get my works out there since it’s difficult to get the finances or the audience you need to read your work. Not for money but for appreciation hence, my contributing to that site and boasting of three of my works online with two published in 2different poetry books I never got to see but a friend did and I enjoyed the recognition.
Now, if we had such a chance in our country to showcase our works by just doing what we love to do, not spending a dime, won’t you seize the opportunity?

Join me on Enigma let’s make this change. Calling on all creative minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment