Great minds!

Build something, even if its just a creative expression; change the world with talent

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Put ur heart in it!

I always wonder what it takes for one to find out what their calling is. And when I say calling, I don’t mean to the altar. I mean what you are good at that u can use to make a change in the world and also make you happy and satisfied.
It’s easy to just go along like everyone else in a job where u don’t find self satisfaction just the money worth but after about 2years you depreciate and feel sad cos what you are doing isn’t giving u the pleasure u deserve and then ur life becomes miserable and u start looking for a way out.
On the other hand, if you are working on what gives you pleasure, no matter the stress, the pain or set back that comes with it, you’ll always feel happy and satisfied.
I love to write as much as I love to counsel. I love to dance as much as I love to create – create either dance forms, stage drama, poetry or even a party event.
What do u like to do? What is your passion? Can we find it together and achieve what u so long for? Join me and let’s work a way round it.

No comments:

Post a Comment